Beachwood senior apartments
With 29 remodeled Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes, Beachwood Apartments offer comfortable, carefree living. Housekeeping and delicious meals are included so you’re free to pursue hobbies, enjoy cultural events, or just curl up with a great book and a cup of coffee. No more vacuuming, cooking or lawn mowing. A delicious lunch and dinner await you daily at our Eagle's View restaurant, just a short, indoor walk from your home. For those days when you want to enjoy a walk outdoors, we have 22 acres of trails with wild rabbits, birds and other wildlife to enjoy.
- 24 hour campus security patrols
- Weekly activity and event programming in our Beachwood Lounge
- Lunch and dinner 7 days a week in Eagle's View restaurant
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Access to pool, walking trails, events, transportation, library, and all other retirement community amenities.
- Electricity, sewer, water and trash removal.
- Cable TV service
- Chaplain, bible studies, prayer groups and weekly church service
Questions about our housing options, availability, entrance fees and rates or to schedule a tour, contact:
- Sheila Bartlett, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (360) 652-2645