A quality manufactured home neighborhood
Village Estates, our manufactured home subdivision, gives residents the opportunity to own their home and still enjoy all of the same amenities, activities and benefits as our other campus residents. Village Estates is an established neighborhood of beautiful, well-maintained residences. These 48 homes are nestled in generous and distinctive lots, among mature cedar and fir trees. Residents enjoy the opportunity to establish their own spacious, unique homes with all the leisure pursuits, security, and variety of opportunities to volunteer, pursue interests and discover new ones.
Your monthly lot fees include:
- 24-hour campus security patrols
- Activity & Exercise programs
- Access to community pool, spa & sauna, nature trails
- One meal per week in the restaurant dining room
- Sewer, water, garbage
- Cable TV service
- Chaplain service
Note: Housekeeping & maintenance assistance available for additional fee
Available Listings in Village Estates ...
Questions about our housing options, availability, entrance fees and rates or to schedule a tour contact:
- Sheila Bartlett, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (360) 652-2645