We're here when the caregiver needs help
Providing care for another person is a work of love. However, everyone needs a break now and again. It's healthy to recharge your batteries and take a little time away. When you need that time, Warm Beach Senior Community is ready to assist you. Our professional, caring staff is eager to provide a seamless transition for your loved one's "Holiday" at Warm Beach.
Care Services are tailored to meet your loved one's individual needs. Respite Care and Short-term Stay packages are available for between 7 days minimum up to 30 days maximum, for an all-inclusive daily rate. Your loved one's Holiday Stay includes:
- Fully furnished Room
- 24-Hour care staff.
- Post-Hospital Care
- Three nutrition meals and snacks served daily
- Housekeeping and Linen services
- Local Transportation
- Activities and Life Enrichment Program
- Licensed and Registered Nurses
- Admissions, Scott Ernst, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Care Administrator, John Hovey, email@example.com
- Director of Nursing, Trish Wierman, firstname.lastname@example.org